This quick dish is good for breakfast, lunch & dinner. You can eat it just like that or with rice, quinoa or also great with bulgur wheat.
Peppers (various colors)- sliced
- Stir fry your vegetables until slightly wilted (except tomatoes) then pour in a bit of tomato soup, chili paste, salt and pepper.
- Pour the cooked veggies in a baking dish
- Scatter the baby tomatoes
- Make wells to crack eggs in there
- Bake on ‘broiler’ setting for a bout 5-10 mins @ 180C. Depending on the type of oven.
- Ready to serve.