I’d like to share with you a pasta recipe that is simple, easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Now you can ditch the canned sauce aside and make your own which is more delicious, healthy and easy to make. So let’s get started!
Pasta (Spagetti or Fetuccini)-1 pack
Cooking cream -1/2 cup
Water /stock -1/4 cup
Garlic- 4 cloves minced
Yellow onion- 1/2 diced
Chili flakes -1/2 Tsp
Cheese- 2 slices (any kind)
Broccoli- cut into bits
2 Tbs EVOO
*Cooked chicken -optional
1. Cook pasta according to instructions
2. Heat up EVOO in pan and fry garlic & onion until softens.
3. Add the mushrooms & broccoli and stir for 3 mins.
4. Add the flour and cook for 1-2 mins.
5. Add cooking cream and water.
6. Add salt, pepper and chili flakes, followed by cheese. Taste and adjust. Note: It should be a sauce consistency. If you’d like more sauce, add more water/stock and cream.
7. Add your cooked pasta (with a bit of pasta water) and fold into sauce.
8. You may add cooked chicken at this stage. I added my marinated grilled chicken (you may refer to recipe in my blog)
9. Serve and garnish with a bit of chopped corriander. Enjoy!