Love French toast or bread & butter pudding? But worried bout the calories? Well.. This version is a healthier version. No oil.. No butter.. No cream..
Great for breakfast or tea time. Simple to make and you won’t feel that guilty eating it.
5-6 strawberries (sliced)
2 Small Eggs
1/2 cup Low Fat Milk
3 Tbs honey
1. Slice the French loaf into narrow 1cm thickness. About 6-7 pcs.
2. Mix or lightly beat eggs, milk & honey together.
3. In a baking dish, line with baking paper & lay all the bread in it.
4. Pour the egg mix and scatter strawberries all over. Let it soak for 5-10 minutes or soak overnight in fridge.
5. Bake at 160C for 20-25mins.
6. Drizzle honey on top and scatter almonds on top. Enjoy!
You can try with other fruit combo as well.. Maybe mango or banana with peanut butter.