This is another breakfast recipe that I like. It’s easy to make and also healthy. But please don’t ruin this recipe by adding sauces and mayonnaise! Don’t be naughty!
2 Tbs LOW FAT Milk/Almond milk
Mushrooms (about 2 Tbs)
Capsicum- diced (about 2 Tbs)
1/2 Tomatoes- diced
1. Whisk ingredients for egg mix
2. Heat up non-stick pan with a bit of olive oil
3. Sauté Mushroom and capsicum with a bit of olive oil (no salt please!) and set aside.
4. Put a bit of olive oil in the pan and pour the egg mix in & start scrambling the eggs before it sets. Cover gaps with runny egg mix. Stop scrambling when the egg just about to set.
5. Scatter all veggies on top of omelet and let it cook for about 1 minute and serve on a plate. Enjoy while its hot!
Calories: About 180kcal