What’s wrong with this picture? NOTHING!! Now you can enjoy your pizza without even feeling guilty! Great for kids too.. Especially picky eaters.
It’s easy, delicious, crispy thin crust & you can just go crazy with the topping by putting lots of colorful healthy veggies and probably add some ‘sambal’ or chili for a bit of heat. Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
(This is for 2 pizza wraps)
2 Wholemeal Wraps
1 cup chopped pineapple
1/2 of capsicum thinly sliced
3/4 cup diced tomato
3/4 cup spiced lean chicken strips (checkout previous post for recipe)
1/2 cup mushroom
1/4 cup LOW FAT mozzarella cheese
3 Tbs tomato purée
A bit of dry mix herbs & pepper
(NO SALT PLEASE!)
1. Heat up oven to 180C
2. Spread tomato purée thin & evenly on wraps & sprinkle pepper and herbs
3. Scatter the vegetables on top
4. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
5. Scatter cheese on top while its still hot. Enjoy!
Another favorite topping of mine is ‘Spicy Sambal Bilis’
A handful of ikan bilis or anchovies
1 Tbs of chili paste
A pinch of Sugar
1 Tsp vegetable oil
– fry the fish in hot oil until crispy and add chili & sugar. Mix well. Scatter on top of pizza as topping.
Enjoy it while its still hot. Once cold, may have to put it back in the oven to crisped it up for about 5mins.
Calories : Approx. 250kcal per pizza (Pizza Hut’s Hawaiian chicken personal pan pizza, approx. 640kcal- all 4pcs)
For spicy bilis: Calories: Approx.300kcal per pizza