These pancakes are really delicious and very filling! It is super easy to make too! It would be a great to start your day with a good, healthy & yummy breakfast. Your kids would definitely love this!
Makes 5-6 mini pancakes
1/2 cup of oats
3 Tbs of LOW FAT Milk
1 Tbs cocoa powder (or more)
1 Tbs honey/maple syrup
1. Roughly chop 1 banana & thinly slice the other one.
2. Add the roughly chopped banana with oats, milk, cocoa powder & honey/maple syrup into the blender & blend smooth
3. Add the egg & blend smooth
4. Heat up non-stick pan with a bit of vegetable oil. Pour mixture into pan to form a round shape (size is up to you)
5. Scatter few slices of thinly chopped bananas on top
6. Flip pancake once turn golden at the bottom & cook until golden.
7. Serve warm with fresh fruits and honey/maple syrup on top. Enjoy!
Calories: Approx. 120kcal each