Isn’t it a ‘bewdy’??? Taste absolutely delicious and fresh!
Just by looking at it makes you wanna slurp it all up right away! Well, I’m gonna share you the recipe.
Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie (pls look at my recipe for this one on the previous post)
1 cup of chopped pineapples
1 medium sized mango- chopped
Orange juice from 2 oranges,
1/2 orange roughly chopped
1 Tbs honey
1. Put all ingredients for bottom layer in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour juice in a glass (just half) and put glass in the freezer for 2hrs min.
3. After the juice has harden up a bit, start making your berry smoothie.
4. Bring out the glass from the freezer and pour your berry smoothie on top.
5. You may put yogurt, nuts or chopped fruits on top too! Enjoy!