We all struggle for time these days. Especially if you have a big family and have guests coming over. Busy..Busy..Busy..
This recipe is ideally great for breakfast. It’s simple, quick and easy to make! Plus, you can keep them in the fridge for about a week. So that you can just grab and go or have a quick breakfast every morning! You like??
Here is my recipe:
You’ll need a non-stick-muffin tray (6 holes)
3 Tbs of Milk (Low Fat)
Broccoli- small florets
1.Whisk eggs and milk with a fork until slightly fluffy
2. Mix capsicum and tomato in the egg mix
3. Put the few broccoli florets in each muffin hole (about 2 will do)
4. Pour egg mixture into each muffin hole
5. Bake in the oven at 180C for 15mins.
6. Eat while its hot or put it in a zip lock bag and can be kept in the fridge for about a week. Reheat in microwave before consuming.
This is about 70kcal per omelet.